Dec 2, 2012

Christmas decoration: Advent Calendar

Christmas decoration: Advent Calendar

Two weeks ago I bought myself a little present in one of my favorite stores; Dille & Kamille. Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday and therefore I want to make sure I enjoy it to the utmost!

dille en kamille christmas kerst decorations present

That's why I bought this wooden advent calendar. It has little drawers for every day until Christmas! Every drawer has it's own painted design, which makes this advent house really unique and festive.

dille en kamille christmas kerst decorations present  IKEA advent calendar

To make it even more fun I bought some 'Godis Julkola' chocolate flavoured sweets at IKEA and put one in every drawer. 

dille en kamille christmas kerst decorations present  IKEA advent calendar

Instead of putting sweets in the drawers you can put little presents (especially if you have kids), or other small items that relate to Christmas in the drawers. Waking up in december will be so much fun, because it means I get to open another drawer!

dille en kamille christmas kerst decorations present  IKEA advent calendar