Apr 7, 2013

March 2013 Favourites

March has come to an end so it's time for my March 2013 favourites! I'm very excited to share these items with you guys and I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about them! I've created my top five for this month! Let's get started!

HEMA soft eyeliner
I've finally jumped on the eyeliner wagon! It seems like every normal girl is able to create a beautiful (winged) stripe. I've tried eyeliners in the past before, but the results were horrible to say the least. This month however, I decided to give it another go and I bought this marker-like soft eyeliner at a Dutch store called HEMA. I love this! The eyeliner is easy to use (when you get the hang of it), it's a dark black color and it stays on for a good 8 hours! I would defenitely recommend this!



COPIC markers
As a design student I often have to sketch or draw ideas onto paper. I've gone through my fair share of markers, pens and pencils in my three years of college so I decided to bite the bullet and spend a little bit more money on some amazing markers that I've been eyeing for a while now. These Copic markers are about five euros each, but they're totally worth it. The markers have two sides with varying 'ends'. One creates a normal line and the other a thicker, more square line. Another great feature of these markers is the fact that when you fill in something with these you won't see stripes, because the markers will make it opake. 




Sleeveless blouse
Sadly, today has been the first 'kind of warm' day of spring. However, I've already bought some summer clothes and one of the trends I'm seeing are the sleeveless blouses. I absolutely love this trend. The blouses come in all kinds of different colors, prints and some are even high-low (low back, shorter front). They're elegant and very comfortable! 


Reese's Peanutbutter cups
I know, I know, all you Americans out there are probably thinking; 'what's so special about Reese's?' Well, let me tell you. When I walked into the store the other day I found a section with American food! I literally jumped with joy, because I've always wanted to try American food. So I did. And the Reese's Peanutbutter cups were uh-mah-zing! I loved the rich taste, the smell of peanutbutter and chocolate!



Blog Young House Love
And finally, I've trown in a blog that I'm loving at the moment. It's called 'Young House Love' and it's written by a young couple with a lovely little doughter. They've renovated and decorated they're second home and the blog is filled with fun, creative and awesome ideas and inspiration! Their personal blog is also a must-read! 




That's it for today! Let me know what kind of American food I should try out next and I'll see you next week!